What is it?
Healing a Mother’s Heart Level II is a three-day small group experience with other mothers who have already attended a Healing a Mother’s Heart Retreat. Many of these moms have expressed a desire to reunite for the purpose of continual fellowship, camaraderie, and receive a refresher course on communication skills. In addition, this retreat will provide much more focused time so that each of you can share, process, and receive feedback and support from the wisdom and love in the room. So come and join the others for a beautiful weekend in Colorado!
This retreat is brought to you by Desert Hope Ministries.
Lectures, group experiences, and meals for the retreat are held in Denver/Westminster.
$449 per Mother
This payment includes a heavy snack on Friday evening, breakfast, lunch, and dinner on Saturday, and breakfast and lunch on Sunday. The price does not include travel or lodging.
Some of you may want to share a room to reduce expenses. You are free to arrange this on your own or to contact Paige and she will connect you with another mom who is interested in having a roommate.
6:30 pm – Introductions and Paperwork – Drinks and a heavy snack will be provided.
7 pm – Formal evening schedule begins
8:30 am – 9:45 pm
8:30 am – 2 pm
Beginning on Friday evening and ending on Sunday afternoon, time will be spent:
- sharing your current stories as they pertain to your own journey and your daughter’s
- revisiting and practicing the communication techniques introduced during the first retreat
- receiving coaching on what blocks you in your growing relationship with your daughter
- diving in deeper to some of the content material shared during the first retreat
- learning more about the Gay Christian movement so that those of you who have daughters who have integrated their Christian faith with their homosexuality can understand how they are thinking and believing
- eating and fellowshipping
- focusing on your ongoing personal needs and individual situations.
Plan on one hour to drive to the airport after lunch on Sunday. You should not schedule a return flight earlier than 4:30-5:00 pm on Sunday afternoon.
To reserve a spot at the retreat please mail in a $200 down payment. The remainder of the fee will be collected at the time of the retreat and can be paid either with cash, check or credit card.
Advance registration is required. Space is limited.
Payments can also be made via Paypal:
Staying in Colorado
Visit our travel page for information on local hotels, transportation and detailed directions for the Colorado retreat.
For more information on individual or family counseling for mother and daughter relationships please visit Janelle Hallman & Associates or call 303.429.2100